I like to queer the pitch, to do my bit to increase the viral memetic load in the precious bodily fluids of the World Wide Wheeee. So I write my own code. The world is my petrie dish, and I want add my mite to accelerate the processes of Lamarckian cultural evolution until somebody cries UNCLE. I do this for sheer joy, not out of bitterness. I am a Pentecostal Atheist putting on a tent show revival, speaking in tongues and witnessing to the Word of not god but the Mammon of my counterfeits of meaning. Are you washed in the Blood of the Metaphor, oh my darling? Just put yourself in the hands of the Right Reverend Omed and let us go down to the Heraclitian River placed in this poem for your convenience and honey take those old things off ‘cause I’m gonna play Doctor all over you like Jelly Roll played the whorehouse piano and you are gonna be something new under the sun when I get thru trust me I am not a doctor.
- RT @marcushjohnson: Trump isn't playing chess. He's not coming after Black athletes as some brilliant deflection from healthcare. He's just… 11 hours ago
- RT @BrandonBesserer: If Mark Zuckerberg needs any help finding the Russian-linked Facebook accounts, I'm pretty sure my aunt has shared ALL… 17 hours ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 17 hours ago
- RT @queensmooting: me reading fic: never fact checks, just enjoys me writing fic: if i don't nail down a wool merchant's precise earnings i… 17 hours ago
- RT @Mobute: CNN gave Cillizza a glass-walled office and had to remove it after three days because he kept slamming full-speed into it like… 17 hours ago
- The antidote to Cillizza's link: thecut.com/2017/09/melani… twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/st… 22 hours ago
- @CillizzaCNN Every time I see your byline, I think, "What Atrios said: 'At least William F. Buckley could fake being smart.'" 23 hours ago