I like to queer the pitch, to do my bit to increase the viral memetic load in the precious bodily fluids of the World Wide Wheeee. So I write my own code. The world is my petrie dish, and I want add my mite to accelerate the processes of Lamarckian cultural evolution until somebody cries UNCLE. I do this for sheer joy, not out of bitterness. I am a Pentecostal Atheist putting on a tent show revival, speaking in tongues and witnessing to the Word of not god but the Mammon of my counterfeits of meaning. Are you washed in the Blood of the Metaphor, oh my darling? Just put yourself in the hands of the Right Reverend Omed and let us go down to the Heraclitian River placed in this poem for your convenience and honey take those old things off ‘cause I’m gonna play Doctor all over you like Jelly Roll played the whorehouse piano and you are gonna be something new under the sun when I get thru trust me I am not a doctor.
- RT @juliagalef: I don't know who first referred to Bitcoins as "Dunning-Krugerrands" but I love it 9 hours ago
- RT @bunsenbeki: ursula k. le guin’e göre birbirimizi anlamamızı sağlayan şey ölüm değil, şiirdi. kadının varlık kavgasındaki dili ve yeri,… 9 hours ago
- RT @eoin_dara: Light is the left hand of darkness, and darkness the right hand of light. Two are one, life and death, lying together like… 9 hours ago
- My Twitter feed is filled with encomiums to Ursula K. Le Guin, as it should be, but I also twumbled over a link to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @BoardExplored: Paths of 800 unmanned bicycles being pushed until they fall over 😍🚴♂️⚡️🚴♂️😍 paradise.caltech.edu/~cook/papers/T… https://t.co/kMN0W… 9 hours ago
- RT @NeinQuarterly: Some call it happiness. Others: Anxiety Deficit Disorder. 9 hours ago
- RT @PennyRed: Here is ‘The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas’, possibly the greatest short story by Ursula K Le Guin, definitely one of the gr… 9 hours ago