If you are old enough, you may have seen the 1979 movie Being There, based on the novel by Jerzy Koszinski. Peter Sellers played the lead character, Chance, aka Chauncey Gardiner. Trump is evil Chauncey Gardiner. Trump doesn’t read. Trump likes to watch.
- Were I Cosby's lawyer, I would not be promoting this. I'd be "As your attorney--Are you FUCKING INSANE!!!" vox.com/identities/201… 4 hours ago
- Oh, fiddlesticks. twitter.com/simsa0/status/… 4 hours ago
- ...Now that you twat it. Certainly more obvious than my comparing Trump to Ahkenaton. twitter.com/simsa0/status/… 4 hours ago
- Ooo...I like that comparison. twitter.com/simsa0/status/… 4 hours ago
- Y'know, I've never seen a guy with a man bun, just man bun memes on Twitter and Facebook. Has anyone else seen a gu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @DavidChalmers7 I tend think of monotheism in its origin as a sort of psyops operation. 1 day ago
- I read a book years and years ago that tried to work it out that Joseph (Yuya) was Akhenaten's maternal Grandfather. twitter.com/DavidChalmers7… 1 day ago