If you are old enough, you may have seen the 1979 movie Being There, based on the novel by Jerzy Koszinski. Peter Sellers played the lead character, Chance, aka Chauncey Gardiner. Trump is evil Chauncey Gardiner. Trump doesn’t read. Trump likes to watch.
- RT @ChuckWendig: I won't link to it (anti-LGBT anti-Semitism), but wow this tweet and its responses. (And they call US snowflakes?) https:/… 1 hour ago
- I actually enjoy raking leaves. Even more pleasurable if there is a child to jump in the pile. I get to rake them t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Happy Easter everyone! doctoromed.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/ran… 1 week ago
- RT @historyinflicks: Only 7% of Hillary supporters dislike Bernie Sanders and every single one of them has a twitter account and a brain pa… 1 week ago
- RT @Teddicchi: I'm never leaving twitter. https://t.co/k07XABgeds 1 week ago
- RT @simsa0: ♫ Arvo Pärt "De Profundis" youtube.com/watch?v=PhcYvl… 1 week ago
- RT @mat_johnson: Find someone who looks at you the way cable news looks at war. 1 week ago