If you are old enough, you may have seen the 1979 movie Being There, based on the novel by Jerzy Koszinski. Peter Sellers played the lead character, Chance, aka Chauncey Gardiner. Trump is evil Chauncey Gardiner. Trump doesn’t read. Trump likes to watch.
- RT @toxic_cute: Finished the stitching. Now gotta tuck the excess and put a back on. 💀 https://t.co/xWHKopru2T 12 hours ago
- Pretty much. twitter.com/Exkarma/status… 12 hours ago
- @neiltyson https://t.co/EwGnrvM7jc 2 days ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: Literally the only good reason to aspire to ASA president twitter.com/epopppp/status… 2 weeks ago
- @jpostman You react to a like? 3 weeks ago
- The very first assault rifle, produced by the Germans during WWII, was called Sturmgewehr 44: Assault Rifle 44. It… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- RT @iAmTheWarax: I joined the military precisely so that our children would not live in warzones, fearing for their lives. And none of us… 3 weeks ago