If you are old enough, you may have seen the 1979 movie Being There, based on the novel by Jerzy Koszinski. Peter Sellers played the lead character, Chance, aka Chauncey Gardiner. Trump is evil Chauncey Gardiner. Trump doesn’t read. Trump likes to watch.
- RT @MatthewJDalby: I love these character studies of Neanderthals by the artist Tom Björklund. So rarely are they pictured as if they were… 3 hours ago
- RT @AskASociopath: When the means are fun, the means justify the ends. 1 day ago
- Thoreau said, “Simplify, simplify, simplify.” I say signify, signify, signify a needy nothing, and trim it in jolli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Aelkus: The autonomous liberal subject is dead. Alan Turing killed it, Norbert Wiener fired a shotgun blast into the corpse just to mak… 2 days ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: Societies never know it, but the war of an artist with his society is a lover's war, and he does, at his best, what lo… 2 days ago
- Crane-ish Parable A rabbi once declared war on God. God thought this was so funny, He laughed Himself to death… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Guillotine selfies, anyone? twitter.com/tinydoctor/sta… 2 days ago