If you are old enough, you may have seen the 1979 movie Being There, based on the novel by Jerzy Koszinski. Peter Sellers played the lead character, Chance, aka Chauncey Gardiner. Trump is evil Chauncey Gardiner. Trump doesn’t read. Trump likes to watch.
- RT @marcushjohnson: Trump isn't playing chess. He's not coming after Black athletes as some brilliant deflection from healthcare. He's just… 11 hours ago
- RT @BrandonBesserer: If Mark Zuckerberg needs any help finding the Russian-linked Facebook accounts, I'm pretty sure my aunt has shared ALL… 17 hours ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 17 hours ago
- RT @queensmooting: me reading fic: never fact checks, just enjoys me writing fic: if i don't nail down a wool merchant's precise earnings i… 17 hours ago
- RT @Mobute: CNN gave Cillizza a glass-walled office and had to remove it after three days because he kept slamming full-speed into it like… 17 hours ago
- The antidote to Cillizza's link: thecut.com/2017/09/melani… twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/st… 22 hours ago
- @CillizzaCNN Every time I see your byline, I think, "What Atrios said: 'At least William F. Buckley could fake being smart.'" 23 hours ago