*Most moral action, including moral violence, springs from immediate emotion. Morals are what happen when you don’t stop to think. See Hamlet. Since the Internet greases a million pigs of thoughtless emotion reaction per second, it is a vast Grand Guignol of moral action. Moralists, like trolls, have no scruples. After all, morals are what people acquire when they lack the mental capital to afford an imagination.
- I plan on being somewhere on the path of totality of the upcoming eclipse, probably in western Kentucky. twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 6 hours ago
- "...then we'll come from the shadows..." twitter.com/simsa0/status/… 20 hours ago
- Does this paradigm make our ass look big? Yes. Yes, it does. It makes us look like we could fart all the way to Mars. To the stars. 3 days ago
- RT @rlrr: "A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." - David Hume 3 days ago
- RT @NicholasPegg: Well, well, well. If you’ve ever wondered how ‘real’ The Apprentice is, this makes interesting reading. From a reliable s… 3 days ago
- Were I Cosby's lawyer, I would not be promoting this. I'd be "As your attorney--Are you FUCKING INSANE!!!" vox.com/identities/201… 3 days ago
- Oh, fiddlesticks. twitter.com/simsa0/status/… 3 days ago