*Most moral action, including moral violence, springs from immediate emotion. Morals are what happen when you don’t stop to think. See Hamlet. Since the Internet greases a million pigs of thoughtless emotion reaction per second, it is a vast Grand Guignol of moral action. Moralists, like trolls, have no scruples. After all, morals are what people acquire when they lack the mental capital to afford an imagination.
- Happy Easter everyone! doctoromed.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/ran… 1 week ago
- RT @historyinflicks: Only 7% of Hillary supporters dislike Bernie Sanders and every single one of them has a twitter account and a brain pa… 1 week ago
- RT @Teddicchi: I'm never leaving twitter. https://t.co/k07XABgeds 1 week ago
- RT @simsa0: ♫ Arvo Pärt "De Profundis" youtube.com/watch?v=PhcYvl… 1 week ago
- RT @mat_johnson: Find someone who looks at you the way cable news looks at war. 1 week ago
- RT @NeinQuarterly: I asked Nietzsche. He told me to ask God. https://t.co/zfWAqh4Sok 1 week ago
- Trump should fire Spicer? Kinda like saying if that pig had better lipstick, it wouldn't look so much like a pig.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago