*Most moral action, including moral violence, springs from immediate emotion. Morals are what happen when you don’t stop to think. See Hamlet. Since the Internet greases a million pigs of thoughtless emotion reaction per second, it is a vast Grand Guignol of moral action. Moralists, like trolls, have no scruples. After all, morals are what people acquire when they lack the mental capital to afford an imagination.
- RT @ipagination: The Isolator pour les écrivains en manque de tranquillité En savoir plus sur 2tout2rien.fr/42-produits-in… https://t.co/ZSDsyS3j… 1 day ago
- True patriots. twitter.com/pfanderson/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @evgenymorozov: Spotted in Barcelona: a sandwich named after Steve Jobs. Very disruptive, it actually eats you rather than the other way… 2 days ago
- RT @marcushjohnson: Trump isn't playing chess. He's not coming after Black athletes as some brilliant deflection from healthcare. He's just… 2 days ago
- RT @BrandonBesserer: If Mark Zuckerberg needs any help finding the Russian-linked Facebook accounts, I'm pretty sure my aunt has shared ALL… 2 days ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 2 days ago
- RT @queensmooting: me reading fic: never fact checks, just enjoys me writing fic: if i don't nail down a wool merchant's precise earnings i… 2 days ago