I made this meme, but I stole the image, which is the photo used on the cover of Werner Herzog – A Guide for the Perplexed: Conversations with Paul Cronin. The quote of course is Herzog himself. I finished reading Herzog’s Conquest of the Useless, which is a transcription of the journal he wrote while making the film Fitzcaraldo. That book is a mine of quotes for future Herzog inspirational memes. No, I am not done with my Werner Herzog craze.
- I plan on being somewhere on the path of totality of the upcoming eclipse, probably in western Kentucky. twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 6 hours ago
- "...then we'll come from the shadows..." twitter.com/simsa0/status/… 20 hours ago
- Does this paradigm make our ass look big? Yes. Yes, it does. It makes us look like we could fart all the way to Mars. To the stars. 3 days ago
- RT @rlrr: "A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." - David Hume 3 days ago
- RT @NicholasPegg: Well, well, well. If you’ve ever wondered how ‘real’ The Apprentice is, this makes interesting reading. From a reliable s… 3 days ago
- Were I Cosby's lawyer, I would not be promoting this. I'd be "As your attorney--Are you FUCKING INSANE!!!" vox.com/identities/201… 3 days ago
- Oh, fiddlesticks. twitter.com/simsa0/status/… 3 days ago