*Science narratives have one big problem–They are narratives, which move inherently from fact to fiction to myth, which is about emotional identity, not rational thought or critical inquiry.Thus all post narrative data are submerged in the narrative medium. Story encapsulates, swallows theory, swamps and saturates theoretical thought.
- I plan on being somewhere on the path of totality of the upcoming eclipse, probably in western Kentucky. twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 5 hours ago
- "...then we'll come from the shadows..." twitter.com/simsa0/status/… 19 hours ago
- Does this paradigm make our ass look big? Yes. Yes, it does. It makes us look like we could fart all the way to Mars. To the stars. 3 days ago
- RT @rlrr: "A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." - David Hume 3 days ago
- RT @NicholasPegg: Well, well, well. If you’ve ever wondered how ‘real’ The Apprentice is, this makes interesting reading. From a reliable s… 3 days ago
- Were I Cosby's lawyer, I would not be promoting this. I'd be "As your attorney--Are you FUCKING INSANE!!!" vox.com/identities/201… 3 days ago
- Oh, fiddlesticks. twitter.com/simsa0/status/… 3 days ago