*Science narratives have one big problem–They are narratives, which move inherently from fact to fiction to myth, which is about emotional identity, not rational thought or critical inquiry.Thus all post narrative data are submerged in the narrative medium. Story encapsulates, swallows theory, swamps and saturates theoretical thought.
- Happy Easter everyone! doctoromed.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/ran… 1 week ago
- RT @historyinflicks: Only 7% of Hillary supporters dislike Bernie Sanders and every single one of them has a twitter account and a brain pa… 1 week ago
- RT @Teddicchi: I'm never leaving twitter. https://t.co/k07XABgeds 1 week ago
- RT @simsa0: ♫ Arvo Pärt "De Profundis" youtube.com/watch?v=PhcYvl… 1 week ago
- RT @mat_johnson: Find someone who looks at you the way cable news looks at war. 1 week ago
- RT @NeinQuarterly: I asked Nietzsche. He told me to ask God. https://t.co/zfWAqh4Sok 1 week ago
- Trump should fire Spicer? Kinda like saying if that pig had better lipstick, it wouldn't look so much like a pig.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago