*Science narratives have one big problem–They are narratives, which move inherently from fact to fiction to myth, which is about emotional identity, not rational thought or critical inquiry.Thus all post narrative data are submerged in the narrative medium. Story encapsulates, swallows theory, swamps and saturates theoretical thought.
- RT @sfmnemonic: By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with you. 5 hours ago
- RT @GlennKesslerWP: Mouth agape. Tripling down on a total Four-Pinocchio falsehood. Saying it over and over does not make it so. We have no… 5 hours ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: I have a new piece for the @SpectatorUSA on the immigration crisis, and the bad portents embedded within it. https://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @seanbonner: Art by @kenntwofour https://t.co/RmS6DqsLfJ 6 hours ago
- Right now I'd be very happy living as a monk at a Trappist monastery, after I killed all the other monks. 1 day ago
- RT @GJMaupin: Another rejection from the Beckett estate. Will my musical revue -The Show Can’t Go On, The Show Must Go On - ever see the da… 6 days ago
- RT @NeinQuarterly: I suggest reading something you don’t fully understand. Every now and then. Just so that life makes a little sense again. 1 week ago