*Science narratives have one big problem–They are narratives, which move inherently from fact to fiction to myth, which is about emotional identity, not rational thought or critical inquiry.Thus all post narrative data are submerged in the narrative medium. Story encapsulates, swallows theory, swamps and saturates theoretical thought.
- RT @tressiemcphd: Literally the only good reason to aspire to ASA president twitter.com/epopppp/status… 1 week ago
- @jpostman You react to a like? 2 weeks ago
- The very first assault rifle, produced by the Germans during WWII, was called Sturmgewehr 44: Assault Rifle 44. It… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @iAmTheWarax: I joined the military precisely so that our children would not live in warzones, fearing for their lives. And none of us… 2 weeks ago
- Someone who heard me perform my latest piece "This Is My Gun" last Sunday complemented me, and then said, "It was t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Actually, I agree. We're working on it, too, our chosen family. But this tweet is so... jokey-wokey, okey-dokey? twitter.com/dirtbagg/statu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MrFilmkritik: You know, when I said I wanted the real world to be more like Harry Potter I just meant the teleportation and the magic s… 3 weeks ago