*Science narratives have one big problem–They are narratives, which move inherently from fact to fiction to myth, which is about emotional identity, not rational thought or critical inquiry.Thus all post narrative data are submerged in the narrative medium. Story encapsulates, swallows theory, swamps and saturates theoretical thought.
- RT @ipagination: The Isolator pour les écrivains en manque de tranquillité En savoir plus sur 2tout2rien.fr/42-produits-in… https://t.co/ZSDsyS3j… 1 day ago
- True patriots. twitter.com/pfanderson/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @evgenymorozov: Spotted in Barcelona: a sandwich named after Steve Jobs. Very disruptive, it actually eats you rather than the other way… 2 days ago
- RT @marcushjohnson: Trump isn't playing chess. He's not coming after Black athletes as some brilliant deflection from healthcare. He's just… 2 days ago
- RT @BrandonBesserer: If Mark Zuckerberg needs any help finding the Russian-linked Facebook accounts, I'm pretty sure my aunt has shared ALL… 2 days ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 2 days ago
- RT @queensmooting: me reading fic: never fact checks, just enjoys me writing fic: if i don't nail down a wool merchant's precise earnings i… 2 days ago