*It is meaning built on metaphor and imagery rather than belief built on moral insolence and corrupted imagination that I seek to create. I don’t need something to believe in, I am compelled by the pattern making loom of my hominid brain to create memes.
- RT @DanielSeidemann: My ailing father - 93 years old, a victim & defeater of Nazism, a right-wing Orthodox Jew - was asked by the physician… 8 hours ago
- RT @cstross: 2016: Damn it, everything sucks, why can’t we be invaded by the Culture? 2017: Even Daleks would be an improvement. 2018: Toug… 8 hours ago
- RT @SubMedina: https://t.co/3hS9AY1NeD 1 day ago
- RT @simoxenham: Everyone get ready for this whole fake news problem to turn up a notch. ritheshkumar.com/obamanet/ https://t.co/JGZbeexuX6 1 day ago
- RT @Fox0x01: On the internet, nobody knows you’re actually three foxes hiding in a trench coat. https://t.co/4VOxVk98SA 2 days ago
- RT @drvox: Y'all, "it increases the deficit" is a stupid reason to oppose this bill. There are so many other, better reasons. 1 week ago
- Vacuum tubes. twitter.com/mattwhitlockPM… 1 week ago