A photo a day keeps the Doctor in play.
- @marstu67 I like "frludions". Kinda like throwing Fruit Loops, Luddite, and ions in a blender; the fundamental particle of cray cray. 1 day ago
- RT @EarnKnowledge: This is what the sun looks like when shot in Ultraviolet. https://t.co/gd8nQV0uXv 1 day ago
- RT @AskASociopath: Self-knowledge is basically never about examining your feelings; it's about examining your previous responses to recurri… 2 days ago
- What Roy said. https://t.co/Wk2sL13o2X 2 days ago
- @morningporch I jokingly hypothesized in 1990 that the reason Neanderthals did not survive as separate species was they were sane realists. 1 week ago
- RT @morningporch: Interesting. I'm guessing Neanderthals didn't have anything resembling shamanism, then. twitter.com/jamie_woodward… 1 week ago
- Have you ever read "The Beggar's Stone" by Gerald Kersh, @Boiarski ? 2 weeks ago