This is fabulous. I saw this image, posted by a friend on Facebook, a few minutes ago. Never heard of the artist before, but what he does really turns my crank. His website is HERE. Collas also has a Pinterest page HERE. Article, with interview, in French, HERE. Go look.
- RT @ipagination: The Isolator pour les écrivains en manque de tranquillité En savoir plus sur 2tout2rien.fr/42-produits-in… https://t.co/ZSDsyS3j… 1 day ago
- True patriots. twitter.com/pfanderson/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @evgenymorozov: Spotted in Barcelona: a sandwich named after Steve Jobs. Very disruptive, it actually eats you rather than the other way… 2 days ago
- RT @marcushjohnson: Trump isn't playing chess. He's not coming after Black athletes as some brilliant deflection from healthcare. He's just… 2 days ago
- RT @BrandonBesserer: If Mark Zuckerberg needs any help finding the Russian-linked Facebook accounts, I'm pretty sure my aunt has shared ALL… 2 days ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: My friends coined a word: hepeated. For when a woman suggests an idea and it's ignored, but then a guy says same thing… 2 days ago
- RT @queensmooting: me reading fic: never fact checks, just enjoys me writing fic: if i don't nail down a wool merchant's precise earnings i… 2 days ago