As Clay Shirky, author of Here Comes Everybody, puts it, “The stupidest possible creative act is still a creative act.” Words to live by in the latter days of the Internet Age. Steal this meme.
- Money has attained a state of being like that of God, i.e., totally imaginary, which makes it more useful as a tool of control. IPATT 8 hours ago
- RT @KagroX: Touch my baby, Money Jeebus! http://t.co/9ycQ5wpnn6 6 days ago
- @cbcradioq @LorettaLametta There was a lighter side? 6 days ago
- Steal This Meme: Fuck Yeah, Steal Them All wp.me/paf5I-UO More cheery, uplifting & inspirational memes from the little mememaker me. 6 days ago
- @OsborneInk @clmerle Sticks baby on spike. Says, "I saw you stick that baby on a spike, you monster!" 6 days ago
- There is not "more evolved" or "less evolved" there is "evolved." Natural selection has no value, no goal, no hope. Evolution happens. 6 days ago
- "Politics is essentially compromise with the subjective" but on the Internet, the subjective has no need to compromise. #talkingtomyself 6 days ago