A photo a day keeps the Doctor in play.
- RT @Reckon: When Iggy Pop can’t live off his art, what chance do the rest have? zite.to/1wdlOHO 12 hours ago
- RT @doctorow: Futurists try out less-boring, funnier Singularities  boingboing.net/2013/10/20/fut… media.boingboing.net/wp-content/upl… 14 hours ago
- RT @nntaleb: The more monotheistic a religion, the more intolerant & literal its interpretation, atheism being an extreme form of literal m… 18 hours ago
- RT @nntaleb: Those who discuss "irrational beliefs" don't have a definition of "rational" and don't know what "belief" means. http://t.co/F… 20 hours ago
- @WritingDad At thrifts, books are usually just piled on the shelves. If the books are sorted and priced, the pricing favors the scavenger. 21 hours ago
- The books at used bookstores are selected, sorted, and priced according to perceived value, @WritingDad >>> 21 hours ago
- Thrifts are generally staffed by people who neither know or care about books, @WritingDad The old orphan books are often one price fits all. 21 hours ago